Front Range Insurance & Financial Services, LLC is hiring!
Is this you?
Do you enjoy working in an environment where no one day is the same? Where you can continuously learn new skills and information to perfect your craft? Do you enjoy talking to people on the phone, using state of the art programs and technology, while making clients feel great? Most of all, do you desire to be part of a team that works cohesively together, with strong communication, to achieve one common goal? If this sounds intriguing, please read on.
Who we are:
The mission here at Front Range Insurance & Financial Services, LLC is to “ help our clients protect their family, their businesses, their homes and their autos." We do this by evaluating our client’s needs, educating them on their insurance options and providing them with industry leading companies and products to choose from. We focus as much on the human elements as we do on the insurance aspects; at the end of the day, we put people ahead of our products. Should the unexpected occur we are committed to bringing your life back in balance.
Our hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. You may be asked to work an occasional evening or Saturday to support local community events.
Robust and ongoing training and resources will be available. Our goal is to get you acquainted with our company, integrated with our culture and thriving using our vast operational systems.
Establish relationships and connections with current and future clients.
- Manage the annual renewal process for all personal and commercial lines clients, including identifying and pursuing potential cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage all personal lines service and billing issues (endorsements, policy changes, third-party requests, etc.)
- Advise and assist personal lines clients regarding the claims process, as necessary.
- Assist personal and commercial lines account managers with customer service requests, certificate of insurance requests, endorsement and submissions, as necessary.
- Assist in various agency marketing activities such as creating agency newsletters, welcome packets, social media and attend local networking events.
- Assist with quoting personal and commercial lines insurance products.
- Exhibit continuous growth in the areas of teamwork and personal integrity.
- Assist with post sales tasks such as sending and retrieving insurance applications, sending policy documents to clients, updating mortgage and lien holders and assisting clients with the transition process.
- Managing and maintaining a solid retention percentage by providing world class customer service.
Professional Skills Desired
- Proficient with a computer, you will be on it most of the day. (Microsoft, email, Excel, etc.)
- Must be able to type fast
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to read, speak and write Spanish.
- Very Organized and able to follow instructions
- Be a problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Must have common sense, very important!
- Patient, respectful, trustworthy, friendly, articulate, honest and ethical
Technical Skills Desired/Not required
- Proficient with Safeco, Metlife, State Auto, Guard, Nationwide, Travelers, Progressive, ASI/Progressive and The Hartford websites
- Proficient with EPIC agency management system
- Proficient with EZ Lynx rater/ quoting system
- Must possess a Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Must have insurance agency experience. 2 years preferred.
Wages and Compensation
-We offer competitive wages depending on experience and licensing. In addition, we can offer Aflac plans, matching retirement, sick and vacation pay (after qualifying). Most of all, we offer team members bonuses and the opportunity to produce that allow your income to grow as our company does.
How to Apply:
Email the following to us at Scarmona@Frontrange-ins.com:
- Your resume
- A short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- A person (past, present, dead or alive) does not have to be famous, that you admire the most and why.
- An experience that has changed your life and how.